The knee is still aching when I sleep at night. Maybe it's because I curl up into fetal position, and when I stretch it hurts.
Got up early this morning to get to the airport. Today is a rest day. Let's see what they bring for lunch…
Couldn't get myself up in time for a workout this morning. Planning on doing two met con wods, but I doubt that will happen.
- AMRAP in 12 min: 3 squat cleans, 7 pull ups, 10 sit ups. I did power cleans because I didn't want to put any pressure on the knee. 75#s for the power cleans and jerks. Pull ups were my weak point here. Took me forever to get 7. I blame it on soreness and not wanting my calluses to rip(almost did). I'm not sure how many rounds I got, I need to watch the video and count it. I'm assuming 7, which total sucks because I wanted to do 1 per minute. If this were Monday, I knew I could of done it.
- practiced double unders
12:00 – 1 piece of the curry chicken(about 4-5oz) and some asparagus and brussel sprouts. 3 mango slices and some pineapple. Okay…i can't eat for another 3 hrs.
5:00 – Workout #1
- Deadlift: 5/3/1/1/1 – 135#/155#/175#/195#/200#I did some video of my air squats and front squats. I'm going to post it somewhere to get some feedback. LOL. I started to do one world's WOD, and then gave up after 2 minutes because of my damn freakin' calluses. I should of cut them last night. I will cut them when I get home, and maybe I'll try to the WOD again tonight at the box(depends on how I feel). LOL. Since I didn't finish the WOD, I'm working out during lunch. Stupid me, I need to find the mental capacity to push through a workout even though I may be aching or hurting somewhere. I have to push through, otherwise I won't be able to finish at sectionals and get a big fat "DNF" next to my name. BLEH!
7:00 – Soy chai
- Ran 2.5 miles at 7.0mph w/ incline of 2. Walked another .5 to cool down
12:20 – chicken salad with trek mix and extra cranberries
This weekend was good. Stayed away from starch and ate a lot of veggies and protein on Saturday. My cheat on sunday was sweet potato fries. I was tempted a lot at the movies and stuff. Had to watch Thuan, his wifey, and my hubby eat sandwiches on baguette bread. **SIGH**
- Ran 1 mile
- Shoulder Press 3/3/1/1/1 – 45/65/75/80(f)/80(f)-75
- Back Squat – Just practicing form at 95#
7:00 – skinny vanilla latte
- 3RFT: 200 m run, 5 pull ups, 10 push ups(rest for 2 minutes and then do it again for a total of 4 cycles). Freak!! I only rested for 1 minute. DUH! I knew I should of re-read the workout. My times were 5:33/5:11/5:24/5:50 approximately!
- 3 sets: 5 box jumps(used 9 aerobic steps) and 5 stift legged deadlifts at 115#Great workout day so far. Now just gotta get my eating habits whipped into shape. I need to take after Sue!!!
1:00 – chicken salad w/ some trek mix in it. dessert: an orange.
5:30 – Workout #1(Active Rest Day)
- Biked for 30 minutes. I just wanted to do something because I didn't run last night. My knees did not feel good this morning, but after biking and icing, they are oook. Not sure what to do about tomorrow's throwdown. We'll see how I feel.
- Slowly did some back extensions(40 reps), then I was able to do 4 strict pull ups. Just wanted to see where I stood w/ that.
- Got on the scale. 🙂
7:00 – 2 egg whites, some carrots, and a soy chai. I must watch what I eat today and tomorrow. I can't over do it if I'm going to be home and not getting much exercise in.
5:30 – Workout #1
- 75 KB Swings 1 pood
- 75 box jumps(used 8 aerobic steps plus the "" itself..i dont know what that thing is called)
- 75 lunges
- 75 sit ups
At every minute I did 4 air squats. Time: 17:24 – Should of been faster if I didn't stop at every 50 seconds to catch my breathe. Oh well. It was a good met-con workout, and I'm glad I finished. I just had to get through the swings and box jumps.